Tuesday, March 16, 2010
1. Dharma Jagaran Around the World 1
2. Muslims Killing Muslims in thousands 3
3. List of Converts to Hinduism Around The World 5
From Islam 5
From Christianity 5
From Judaism 7
4. Who practices Yoga? 7
5. Sanskrit 7
6. Pope Apologizes 8
1. Dharma Jagaran Around the World
Did anyone say Muslims cannot be converted to other religions??
1. Over 10 lakhs of Muslims in Indonesia (Java, Kalimantan, Borneo, Sumetra provinces) have returned to their ancestral Hindu religion. Over 1 lakh Muslims in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh have returned to Hindu fold in recent years.
2. Over 20 lakhs Muslims in Indonesia have become Buddhists.
3. Lacs of Muslims including Mullas and Imams are getting converted to Christianity in African war-torn countries every year on an average for a few grains of bread and jam. This is a huge loss and yet rich Arab countries are busy in entertainments. So much for Islamic Brotherhood.
4. Churches are being auctioned in western countries and are being purchased by ISKCON, Swami Narayan Groups, Sri Lankan Tamil Hindus, Afghan Hindus, Sanatani Hindus from Bharat, West Indies and Fiji. Once a Hindu temple for Lord Shiva, Ram, Vishnu, Ganesh or Mata Parvati is built not only Hindus but Whites also visit in large numbers. Britney Spear visits Ganesha temple in Washington with her son.
5. Pope Benedict XVI is going from country to country seeking apology for thousands of cases pending in courts for rape, sex abuse, child sex scandals, pedophiles by Catholic priests, bishops, and choir singers.
6. Earlier Pope John Paul II went to several countries seeking apology for wiping out tribes, aborigine clans, culture, languages, arts, music and religious practices in the most brutal manner.
7. Yoga and Meditation is increasingly becoming popular in the West. Many leading personalities in sports and entertainment field are practicing yoga for maintaining their health and figures. Yoga and Meditation is a Rs 15,000 Crore business in USA alone. More than 10% of the whites and blacks in USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand practice Yoga and Meditation in spite of opposition from church groups. Perhaps there are more yoga centers in west than in Bharat.
8. Fear of Cholesterol and obesity is driving many especially the youth in the west to turn to vegetarianism.
9. There are many Ayurvedic centers in Brazil perhaps next only to Bharat. Many universities around the world have started courses in Ayurveda. Ayurvedic Burqa is in demand in the Arab world.
10. Sanskrit is taught in more than 200 universities around the world. There is more and more demand for software professionals with knowledge of Sanskrit for developing softwares for Robots and Artificial Intelligence. NASA and other research institutes are looking for Sanskrit knowing professionals. President of Greece welcomed President APJ Abdul Kalam in Sanskrit. Mbeki, President of South Africa and Wen Jiabo, Prime Minister of China quote from Vedas.
11. In US senate, many state parliaments and convocation at MIT were inaugurated with Vedic chantings. 30 selected mantras of Vedas have been preserved as World Heritage. UK has started a Vedic Heritage school for children. Mbeki, President of South Africa recited mantras from Rig Veda to emphasize Unity in Diversity. Wen Jiabao,
12. Tony Blair warned with economic sanctions Russia and Kazakhstan for bulldozing Hindu temples. Moscow is now rebuilding the temple at a new location. Prime Minister of Thailand personally took part in the installation ceremony of Lord Brahma statue at Wat Erawan. (The statue was broken by a Muslim fanatic earlier and the Thai public beat him to death in anger).
13. Govt of India awarded Padma Bhushan to Chinese Sanskrit scholar Ji Xianlin who has translated Ramayan into Chinese. Mahabharat has been translated by some of his students. PM Wen Jiabo learnt Sanskrit from him.
14. Gita is taught in leading Management Institutions of the world including Stanford. They arrange lectures by Gita scholars like Swami Parthasarathy.
15. There is lot of scope for movies and cartoons based on Vikramaditya tales, tales from Panchatantra, Puranas, Hitopadesa, Hanuman, Ganesha, Ramayan and Mahabharat to replace Harry Potter.
2. Muslims Killing Muslims in thousands
(So much for Muslim Brotherhood & Pan Islam)
1. Some 30 lac Bangladeshi Muslims killed in 1971 by Pakistan’s Punjabi soldiers.
2. 23 lac Muslims including Shia and Kurdi Muslims died due to Saddam Hussain during his rule in Iraq from 1979 to 2003. During this period he fought wars with Iran and Kuwait.
3. 20 lac Afghan Muslims lost their lives between 1979 and today at the hands of Talibans and Al-Qaeda and the ongoing wars between Hamid Karzai government and Taliban rebels.
4. 20 lacs Muslims have been killed in the tribal wars between different Muslim groups in Sudan since1983.
5. At least 1,000 Muslims are getting killed every day by fellow Muslims in Shia – Sunni clashes, ethnic clashes, clashes between military and Muslim radicals in Islamic countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Middle East, Turkey, Yemen, Egypt, Nigeria, African countries etc.
6. There are 23 Arab countries including Palestine. Of these only eight are Rich Oil Producing countries. These are:
Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya,
Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates
The rest except perhaps Egypt are among the poorest nations of the world with a per capita income of less than 2$ a day.
The oil rich Arab countries will enjoy spending their filthy excess dollars in spreading jihad, Al-Qaida, unrest around the world than feeding their suffering Arab millions. So much for Arab Brotherhood.
7. Muslims believe in one God, Allah, one Prophet, Mohammed, one book Quran. Yet a Sunni Muslim will not pray in a Shia mosque, Sunni and Shia will not pray in a Kurdi mosque, Sunni, Shia and Kurdi will not pray in a Sufi mosque, Sunni, Shia, Kurdi and Sufi will not pray in an Ahmedia mosque and so on. So much for Islamic Brotherhood.
8. There are 52 declared Islamic countries under Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC). In all these countries Sunnies, Shias, Kurdis and other factions are killing each other every day. In addition death toll is raised due to the fight between the militants and the military. The scores of Muslims killing Muslims in these countries is alarming. In Iraq it is 110 Muslims killed by Muslims per day, 55 in Pakistan, 250 in Sudan, 50 in Palestine between Hamas and Al Fatah and so on. Thus about 1,000 Muslims get killed by Muslims every day in the Islamic paradise of Asia and Africa. So much for Islamic Brotherhood.
9. Israel is ready to bomb Iran if it produces an atom bomb.
10. Jews number just 1 crore 40 lacs (70 lacs in Israel and 70 lacs in USA, Germany, Poland etc). Jews around the world have won 180 Nobel Prizes in knowledge based subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Medicine and literature). Muslims are 140 crores in the world (100 Muslims to every Jew) and they have produced just 3 Nobel Laureates (other than Peace Prizes) so far. The reason for this massive difference lies in education, tolerance and respect for womanhood.
11. When Muslims kill Muslims in thousands, there are no angry protests and fatwas. Hence we should encourage the differences among Sunni, Shia, Ahmedia or Sufi Muslims and allow them to settle their old scores. Only then there will be peace.
What BJP Governments Should Do?
1. Our Constitution guarantees protection to Minorities. In Bharat, Sunnies, Catholics and Baptist Church are majority communities in Islam and in Christianity. The real minorities among them are Shias, Ahmediyas, Khojas, Syrian Christians etc. Hence govt should help only these minorities and leave the majorities out of jobs, reservations, educations etc. By dividing the Muslims and Christians we can trigger Shia-Sunni and Catholic – Protestant wars which will be to our advantage.
2. There are a few ethnic militant groups like the Baluchs and Sinds within Pakistan who want to Break-away from Punjabi dominated Pakistan. We should supply them arms, money and logistic support allow Pakistan to break into 3 or 4 smaller parts.
3. Pakistan’s main exports are Basmati Rice, Carpets, textiles etc. India should give incentives, subsidies to all exporters of these items so that they are able to sell in the world market at cheaper prices and kill Pakistan’s exports.
4. Countries like Germany which supply arms to Pakistan should be told that India will not allow their companies to thrive in Indian markets any more. Germany will reverse its policy overnight.
5. When countries give monetary assistance to Pakistan, India should issue a strong warning that if Pakistan uses these amounts for purchase of arms against India, those countries will be held responsible.
3. List of Converts to Hinduism Around The World
• Bukka I - King of Vijayanagara empire who converted to Islam, then reconverted.
• Annapurna Devi - surbahar (bass sitar) player and music teacher in the North Indian classical tradition.
• Aashish Khan (born Ustad Aashish Khan Debsharma) - Indian musician.
• Harihara I - King of Vijayanagara empire who converted to Islam, then reconverted.
• Hassan Palakkode - Malayali writer on Islam.
• Pandit Tansen Pandey (born Ustad Hussainuddin Khan Dagur) - Dhrupad Singer.
• Rizwanur Rahman - Bengali designer who died in a mysterious death.
• Mirza Salih - Prominent Mughal official and member of the Darbar of emperor Akbar.
• Anwar Shaikh - British author.
• Ifa Sudewi - Chief judge for the 2002 Bali bombing trials.
• Mohammad Umer - Bhopal man whose marriage was upheld by the Supreme Court of India.
George Harrison converted from Christianity to Hinduism
1. Agehananda Bharati (born Leopold Fischer) - academic Sanskritist, a prolific author about religious subjects, and a Hindu monk in the Dasanami Sannyasi order
2. Annie Besant - Theosophist, orator and feminist.
3. Job Charnock - The founder of Calcutta.
4. Alice Coltrane - American jazz pianist, organist, harpist, and composer.
5. Nilla Cram Cook - Associate of Mahatma Gandhi.
6. Alain Daniélou - French historian, intellectual, musicologist,Indologist.
7. Ambarish Das (born Alfred Ford) - American businessman, great-grandson of Henry Ford a disciple of Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada founder of ISKCON.
8. Bhagavan Das (born Kermit Michael Riggs) - Western Yogi.
9. Shaunaka Rishi Dasa - born into an Irish Christian family and founder of the Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
10. Urmila Devi Dasi (born Edith E. Best) - leading female disciples of Srila Prabhupada specializing in primary and secondary education.
11. Ram Dass - Spiritual teacher
12. Roy Eugene Davis - American Kriya Yoga teacher.
13. Ma Jagattarini Devi - (born Janne Wesly) former hollywood actress
14. Krishna Dharma - British author and convert to Gaudiya Vaishnavism under ISKCON
15. John Dobson - astronomer and telescope designer
16. David Frawley - author on Hinduism, Yoga and Ayurveda.
17. Heather Graham - American Actress
18. Kelli Williams - American Actress
19. George Harrison - popular English guitarist, singer, songwriter, record producer, and film producer, best known as a member of The Beatles who passed away chanting the Hare Krishna Mahamantra in the company of monks from ISKCON. He is also known for donating Bhaktivedanta Manor, a Hindu temple to the Hare Krishna community in Britain
20. Jon B. Higgins - American musician, scholar, and teacher known for his rare skill as a foreigner in the field of Carnatic music
21. Lex Hixon - poet, philosopher and spiritual practitioner and teacher
22. Aldous Huxley - English writer who emigrated to the United States, author of Brave New World
23. Christopher Isherwood - Anglo-American novelist.
24. Jomol - Malayali actress .
25. Timothy Leary - Harvard professor and American writer and psychologist.
26. Stephen Knapp - American author and convert to Gaudiya Vaishnavism and member of ISKCON.
27. Swami Kriyananda (born J. Donald Walters) - direct disciple of the yogi Paramahansa Yogananda
28. Joe Don Looney - professional American football player.
29. John McLaughlin - jazz fusion guitar player.
30. Crispian Mills - English musician.
31. Savitri Devi Mukherji (born Maximiani Portas) - French woman who became enamoured with Hinduism and Nazism, trying to synthesise Hinduism with Nazi philosophy and racial ideology
32. Swami B. G. Narasingha (born Jack B. Herber) - American Hindu monk, author, photographer, videographer, and documentarian
33. Sister Nivedita (born Margaret Elizabeth Noble) - Anglo-Irish social worker, author, and teacher.
34. James Pomerantz - senior sitar disciple of Ali Akbar Khan of the Baba Allauddin Maihar Gharana
35. Swami Sivananda Radha - Canadian author on Hinduism and Hindu writer.
36. Leelawathy Ramanathan - Australia-born Hindu writer and activist. Converted upon marrying Ponnambalam Ramanathan.
37. Mathias Rust - German daredevil pilot.
38. J. D. Salinger - American author best known for The Catcher in the Rye.
39. Bhakti Tirtha Swami (born John E. Favors) - American Hindu leader and disciple of Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
40. Kenneth R. Valpey - Gaudiya Vaishnava Theologian who studied at Oxford University, St. Cross College.
41. Ricky Williams - Miami Dolphins football player.
• Krishna Das (born Jeffrey Kagel) - singer who performs Indian chants called kirtans
• Ram Dass (born Richard Alpert) - professor of psychology at Harvard University.
• Hridayananda Goswami (born Howard J. Resnick) - American spiritual leader of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
• Tamal Krishna Goswami (born Thomas G. Herzig) - governing body commissioner of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
• Nina Hagen - German singer
4. Who practices Yoga?
1. Abdul Kareem Jabbar – Intl famous Basket ball Player – He now runs a Yoga institute
2. Dan Marino – American Football
3. Roy Keane and Ryan Giggs – players for Manchester United and Celtic
4. Evander Holyfield – Heavyweight Boxing Champion
5. Pete Sampras – Grand slam Tennis Champion
6. Venus and Serena Williams – Women’s tennis Champions
7. Ian Thorpe – Australian Olympic gold medalist in Swimming
8. New Zealand All Blacks
9. Indian National Cricket team
10. Quincy John – world famous Music composer (winner of maximum Grammy Award and Oscar Award for a Black American)
11. John Nash – Noble Prize winner
12. Madonna – Actress and Singer
13. Ricky Martin – Actor
14. Meg Ryan - Actor
Sanskrit is taught in over 200 Universities in Europe, Americas, Australia,
New Zealand, Israel, Gulf countries, Burma, Thailand, Japan etc.
Shradha and interest on Gita, Ayurved, Reincarnation, Indian music, Hindi films are increasing all over the world.
6. Pope Apologizes
Vatican City - Following are some instances in which the papacy admitted errors or apologised for actions of the Roman Catholic Church.
1. • 1992: After 13 years of study by the Vatican, Pope John Paul II declared that the church was wrong to condemn astronomer Galileo for maintaining that the earth was not the centre of the universe. The scientist was formally rehabilitated and the pope said Galileo's condemnation had resulted from "tragic mutual incomprehension".
2. • 1992: Visiting a former centre of the slave trade in Senegal, John Paul begged for forgiveness for the Christians involved in the slave trade. "From this African sanctuary of black pain, we begged the pardon from above," the pope said.
3. • 1995: John Paul issued a document saying that the Church was "truly sorry" for any discrimination or mistreatment of women.
4. • 1995: During a visit to the Czech Republic, John Paul asked forgiveness for violence by Catholics against Protestants during the 16th century Counterreformation. "Today I, the pope of the Church of Rome, in the name of all Catholics, ask forgiveness for the wrongs inflicted on non-Catholics during the turbulent history of these peoples."
5. • 1998: In a document on the Holocaust, John Paul expressed remorse for the cowardice of some Christians during the Nazi persecution of Jews, regretting the silence of those who "were not strong enough to raise their voices in protest".
6. • 1999: John Paul denounced the persecution of Jan Hus, a 15th-century religious reformer and precursor of Protestantism who was burned at the stake.
7. • 2000: On a solemn Day of Pardon during the Holy Year, John Paul asked forgiveness for the sins of Catholics through the ages, including wrongs inflicted on Jews, women and minorities. During the ceremony it was the future Benedict XVI, then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who spoke of the Inquisition, confessing "sins committed in the service of the truth".
8. • 2000: In a visit to Yad Vashem, the Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem, John Paul said the Catholic Church is "deeply saddened by the hatred, acts of persecution and displays of anti-Semitism directed against the Jews by Christians at any time and in any place".
9. • 2001: On a visit to Athens, John Paul issued a sweeping apology for wrongs committed by Roman Catholics against Orthodox Christians.
10. • 2001: Sending his official word over the internet for the first time, John Paul apologised for missionary abuses against indigenous peoples of the South Pacific.
11. • 2006: Pope Benedict XVI said on Sunday he was "deeply sorry" that Muslims worldwide took offence over a speech he gave in Germany on September 12 about Islam and holy war.
12. 2008 April: Pope Benedict XVI apologized for 13,000 child abuse and women rape cases by Catholic priests belonging to California Churches.
13. Australians and Canadians are also saying that Pope should visit them and seek apology for child abuses by Catholic Church authorities.
Swayamsewak as an Instrument of National Change
History is created when a Swayamsewak becomes A Prime Minister, A Chief Minister or A Minister
Seventh and Eighth Golden Chapters in Indian History
When India was engaged in freedom struggle Swatantra Veer Savarkar wrote a well researched book ‘Six Golden Chapters in Indian History’. If he were alive now he would have added a few more Golden Chapters. The Seventh Chapter would have been the Liberation of Bangladesh in 1971. In that war India humiliated the combined forces of USA, China and Pakistan. We liberated entire Bangladesh in a matter of 12 days, made USA nuclear warship Seventh Fleet to retreat, engaged the Chinese army all along the northern border, captured General Niazi and 95,000 Pakistan soldiers, misguided and destroyed Pak submarine Gazi, a gift from USA. These still rank among the greatest war victories. We salute our war heroes Field Marshall Manekshaw, Lt General J.S.Arora, Lt General George Jacob, Vice-Admiral Krishnan and the dare devil Indian Jawans for writing this Golden chapter.
Yet one more Golden Chapter was added when a swayamsewak (s/s) became Prime Minister in the 90s. We see how history is created when a s/s becomes Prime Minister (Atal Behari Vajpayee), when a s/s becomes Chief Minister (Narendra Modi) and when a s/s becomes a minister (Nitin Gadkari, urban affairs minister of Maharashtra).
Swayamsewak as an Instrument of Social and National Change: India transformed from a Borrowing Nation to a Lending Nation.
Atal Behari Vajpayee became Prime Minister in 1996, first for 13 days, then for 13 months and finally in 1998 for a full term of five years. When Atal ji became Prime Minister in 1998, India was deeply sunk in foreign debts. The World Bank around that period had warned other nations that India’s credit rating was – 2 B which means that any money given in loan to Bharat may not be repaid. Our slow rate of growth under Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi was mocked by intellectuals as Hindu rate of Growth. In fact calling it Hindu economic growth was a misnomer, it was a Russian economic model.
Sardar Patel was the choice of the nation and that of Indian National Congress to become free India’s first PM. But it was our national tragedy that Nehru used Mahatma Gandhi’s influence to snatch that post. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was son of the soil and had his moorings in Hindu culture. Hence under his leadership, congressmen were very sure India will march towards self-sufficiency and world leadership. Nehru had no grooming in Hindu or Bharateeya ethos and culture. He transplanted Russian model of economy and socialism on our country. It was an economy that could not save Russia and left India with huge foreign debts. As the old saying goes, ‘Raja Bane Vyaparee, Praja Bane Bhikaree’. No wonder India was better off only after we rejected Russian socialism.
Due to the cumulative effect of India’s borrowing for the past 50 years, Atal ji figuratively speaking became the poorest Prime Minister of India. But when he stepped down as Prime Minister in 2004 and handed over the mantle to Dr Manmohan Singh, India had wiped out most of its foreign debts and we had an excess of 125 Billion dollars (Rs. 625,000 Crores) and thus Dr Manmohan Singh figuratively speaking became the richest Prime Minister of Bharat. Where to keep this money is the headache of the new Finance Minister. Such a major transformation can be expected only when a swayamsewak becomes a PM.
This breath-taking revolution took place in the midst of heavy sanctions levied by USA President Bill Clinton after the Pokhran Nuclear Tests in May 1998.
Indian scientists effectively conducted a series of 5 sub-terrain nuclear tests on 11th and 13th May 1998. 24 years earlier they had conducted the first nuclear test in 1974. Nuclear scientists around the word called this nothing short of a miracle. Such success rates were not known in a cutting edge technology like nuclear tests.
They were wonder struck at the success of Indian performance.
Immediately after the Pokhran Nuclear tests, Bill Clinton the president of USA slammed three sanctions against India. In short the three sanctions meant that,
1. no country or financial institution shall give any monetary aid to India since India instead of using the foreign aid for developmental activities was misusing them for nuclear tests,
2. no country shall give any scientific instrument to India; even Russia was told not to ship Cryogenic engines for which India had already paid,
3. no visa was will be issued to any Indian visiting USA and Visa was denied to no less an International scientist than Dr. Kasturi Rangan and to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
All the past Prime Ministers of India like P.V.Narasimha Rao, Deve Gowda, V.P.Singh, Chandra Sekhar, Inder Gujral said in one voice that the pool of Indian nuclear and missile scientists like APJ Abdul Kalam, PK Iyengar, Dr Chidambaram, Dr Kasturi Rangan have been telling them that they were ready for the next round of nuclear tests. But they did not yield to the pressures of scientists for the fear of economic sanctions from USA and the West which will take India to middle ages. Some veteran Congress leaders pointed out that such a foolish act was avoided by Rajeev Gandhi and even by Indira Gandhi when she came to power a second time. Without foreign exchange India cannot import petroleum and food grains and without these all our developments in industries, transport system will be crippled and India will be driven back to bullock cart age.
Needless to say, our electronic and paper media started a crusade against Hindutva agenda and criticized that the scientists were no doubt fool but PM Atal ji was a greater fool in succumbing to their demands. Many articles and letters condemning Atal ji were published in several news media.
But the mood of the nation was in sharp contrast to these so called intellectuals. When surveys were conducted by different agencies under such vitiated atmosphere, the results bore a shock to the media and pseudo secularists. 96% of Indians said they were immensely proud of what Atal ji had done and that they were ready for any sacrifice to teach America a lesson.
Overseas Indians to the rescue of Bharat to negate Economic Sanction
Needing foreign currency urgently, Indian government issued India Resurgent Bonds and requested the overseas Indians to purchase these bonds and help India with much needed foreign exchange. The mood of overseas Indians was also as patriotic as those in Bharat and they purchased all the bonds in record time and urged the government to print more bonds. With dollar in its pocket, Atal ji’s government went about economic reforms to put the wheels of development at a breath-taking pace.
The success story of Disinvestments and Indian Entrepreneurs
Under Union Minister Arun Shourie in Atalji’s cabinet, many loss making government organizations were privatized and were allowed to compete in the world market. In a short time, it was seen that the loss making institutions like State Bank of India, Steel Authority of India and Oil and Natural Gas Commission became highly profit making industries and now rank within 200 of world’s leading industries. Indian businessmen also played their roles and very soon our Mittals, Ambanis, Tatas and Birlas became world players. Among the world’s eight richest entrepreneurs, four (namely LN Mittal, Mukesh and Anil Ambani and KP Singh) are Indians. After all our million year old caste system has given this confidence and sharp business acumen to our vaishya community.
Some years back when Ramesh Chauhan sold his Parle brands to Coca-Cola amidst much criticism, he got a reported Rs. 180 crore. Now Infosys and Wipro propose a takeover of foreign companies of Rs 44,000 crore each ($10 Billion each). This is more than the combined GNP of several African and even European countries. The GNP of Guinea Bissau is $ 0.2 billion, of Gambia $ 0.4 billion. The GNP of Armenia is $ 1.7 billion, Albania $ 2.7 billion, Estonia $ 4.9 billion, Latvia $ 5.9 billion. All major Indian software companies are already MNCs. All of them have branches abroad; all do most of their high-end work abroad using foreign employees, and then do the low-end work very cheaply in India. No foreign company can compete with us.
Suddenly Indian companies look like world-beaters. Infosys is valued in the US stock market at $ 40 billion, more than traditional MNCs like Dow Chemicals, or military-industrial-complex giants like Raytheon and Northrop-Grumman. In the new knowledge economy, brains matter more than physical assets. And it seems Indians can match the world’s best in brain power. This brain power comes to us from our ten thousand year Vedic life style taught to us by our Rishis. Slowly modern Indian youth are forgetting Bharatiya tradition, culture and heritage (due to the influence of our TVs and movies). If this continues Indians in another 500 years will become the dullest people on the globe.
When Laxminiwas Mittal wanted to take over Arcelor, Europe’s biggest steel factory, editorials in European language news papers wrote bitterly against the take over. Media spit fire of Mittal’s audacity. France Preseident Mittrand on his visit to Bharat, made a special request to Indian Prime Minister to tell Mittal not to buy their prestigious industry. Inspite of all these hurdles Mittal succeeded in buying Arcelors. A few months later Tatas were celebrating their acquisition of the Anglo-Dutch steel firm Corus and the catapulting of Tata Steel into world steel’s big-five status (by revenue). It should. The $12 billion deal is the biggest deal out of India and is done by a private sector entity of its own volition away from the shadow of state influence. The AV Birla group’s takeover of the U.S. based aluminum products manufacturer Novelis for a consideration of approximately $6 billion came within two weeks after the Tatas inked their deal with Corus.
A swayamsewak PM made these and many more achievements possible.
The economic sanctions of USA have taken a beating.
A Swayamsewak becoming Prime Minister is epoch making.
The Confidence of Our Scientists in Negating the Second Sanction
Atalji called a meeting of our scientists to inform them about the scientific sanctions impose on us. He said that the Cryogenic ordered on Russia will not come to us and similarly we will be deprived of assistances from other countries for many scientific instruments and equipments. He urged the scientists to reschedule their nuclear, rocket, satellite, super computer plans because of these hindrances. Our scientists requested Atalji to speak to Bill Clinton and make a request on their behalf. Atalji explained that as a PM of Bharat he will not kneel down before anyone especially before Bill Clinton (as it is I have a severe knee problem and so cannot bend before anyone). But our scientists insisted that Atal ji should request Bill Clinton to change the scientific sanctions from 2 years to 20 years, since they do not need any help from USA. That was the self-confidence of our Indian scientists. Two years ago ISRO Chairman Dr G Madhavan Nair announced that we have successfully tested Cryogenic engines. Successful launching of Chandrayaan-I has proved that for the Indian scientists even sky is not the limit. One should also remember that some of the scientists like APJ Abdul Kalam and PK Iyengar are products of remote villages and municipal schools. Many of them have never gone overseas for studies or trainings. They have visited foreign countries only to train their scientists and to share their expertise.
Today most leading countries including USA want to jump on our bandwagons. They compete with each other to be part of the Chandrayaan project.
Microsft Bill Gates and many others denounce US government for the 3rd sanctions
India wisely did not react to Bill Clinton’s sanction against giving visa to any Indian. It was an internal matter of USA. Indian economy can survive without USA but the bigger question is can American economy survive without smart young Indian professionals going there in thousands every year. The owners of world’s largest multinational companies like Microsoft, IBM, Dell Computers, Hewlett Packard, Intel, General Motors, Standard Charted Bank etc got frightened and informed Bill Clinton that this law will not have any impact on India since every other country like Japan, Germany, UK, France, Canada, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Korea were giving visas to young Indians in thousands. They also made it clear that as a result of Clinton’s foolish decision, USA would lose its supremacy and in world market and soon products from Japan and Germany will dominate the world. Made by Indians is the mantra in this new age. Finally they all threatened Bill Clinton that they would scale down their operations in USA and start their offices in India. Around that period Bill Gates of Microsoft made a well studied statement that Indians are the most intelligent people in the world. Bill Gates is qualified to say this since he has employed and tested almost all nationalities in his MNC. US repelled visa restriction on Indians at the earliest.
Bill Clinton who said India was enemy of US in 1998 made a special visit to Bharat in 2000 and addressed the joint session of Indian Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha declaring India as an important economic partner of USA. This turnaround is sufficient to show how a swayamsewak works his way through obstacles. For a swayamsewak every challenge is a God-sent opportunity and he uses it to his best advantage.
How the Third Sanction of not granting visas to Indians was negated
The third sanction of not granting visas to Indians was the most ridiculous of the three sanctions. India never did anything to repel this act. It was done by the MNCs of USA. Owners of world’s leading corporates like Microsoft, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Dell Computers, General Motors and Standard Chartered Bank became panicky on hearing the third sanctions. They all depend on thousands of young talented Indian professionals every year to keep their products to world standards and to drive their corporations floating at the top in these days of high International competitions. They pressurized Bill Clinton government to withdraw the third act. Initially US government suggested that they could import cheap labour from friendly countries like Philippines, Pakistan, Indonesia and even Afghanistan. But it was flatly rejected by US MNCs who were looking for quality professionals. Bill Gates of Microsoft said at this juncture that having worked with professionals all over the world, he can say with authority that the Indians are the most intelligent people in the world. American government repelled the act in no time. Today over 80,000 Indian professionals are needed every year to keep US companies functioning. In 2007 US embassy in India gave visas to 2,00,000 Indians. What a great turn-around!!
Achievements of Swayamsewak Nitin Gadkari, Minister for Urban Affairs in Maharashtra
Commuting in Mumbai was nightmare all these years. Narrow and ill maintained roads, pot holes would hamper speed and damage the vehicles. Reaching airport from Taj Inter-continent was an adventure and missing a flights was not a rare phenomenon. But it is not so any more. How? Here is another success story of a swayamsewak minister.
Nitin Gadkari in his five year tenure as Urban Affairs Minister in Maharashtra built 53 flyovers in Mumbai there by enabling cars, buses or trucks to go non-stop from one end of Mumbai to out of Mumbai. What a great relief it has been to all those who have enduered the night mare of the eighties. They flyovers were built to International standards without draining the tax-payers money. Under Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) scheme these were built by private builders. Nitin repeated this miracle in other cities of Maharashtra including Nagpur, Pune, Sambhaji Nagar, Nasik etc.
Narendra Modi as a Model of Swayamsewak Chief Minister
Gujarat under Narendra Modi is growing at about 13% economically and that keeps National growth rate between 8 -9%. When Tatas were frustrated with West Bengal government over Nano car project, they chose Gujarat as their destination. Within 20 days of the bomb blasts in Karnavati, Gujarat police caught all the culprits hiding in distant places in UP and Bihar. Can any other state compare itself with Gujarat in any of its accomplishments? No wonder even Sonia Gandhi had no options but to bestow on him the best Chief Minister’s Award.
The Sangh as Instrument of Social and National Change in Overseas countries
The success story of Astronaut Sunita Pandya
In 2006 November Sunita Pandya Williams became the second Indian origin woman to fly into outer-space after Kalpana Chawla. She holds three records for female space travelers:
· longest spaceflight (195 days),
· number of space walks (four), and
· total time spent on spacewalks (29 hours and 17 minutes).
· On April 16, 2007, she also ran the first marathon by an astronaut in orbit. Sunita finished the Boston Marathon in four hours and 24 minutes.
Among the personal items Sunita took with her to the International Space Station (ISS) were a copy of the Bhagavad Gita, a small figurine of Lord Ganesha, a letter in Hindi from her father Dr. Deepak Pandya and some samosas.
An IIT student on video conference questioned her ‘were you not afraid being all alone in outer space?’ She quickly answered ‘I was not alone. Lord Ganesh and Srimad Bhagwad Gita were constantly with me. So the question of being afraid does not arise’. This answer coming from a second generation Bharat Vanshi makes us feel proud. But there is something more to it.
Sunita Pandya was selected first in US Air Force and after several years of tough trainings and stringent tests, she was finally selected as an astronaut for ISS in 2006. In all her success the key words are discipline and hard work. From where did she get these qualities? Answering the media persons in Karnavati Sunita Pandya said she received the high degree of discipline in life from childhood from her father Dr Deepak Pandya. Dr Deepak Pandya ji himself had received these qualities of discipline and hard work from RSS shakha that he attended while in Gujarat, Bharat.
The Success Story of Sonal Shah
The new President of USA, Barack Obama has formed a body of 15 advisors. 2 among them Preeti Bansal and Sonal Shah are of Indian origin. Sonal Shah has been given the important task of bringing about a smooth transfer of power from Republican to Democratic Party. Sonal Shah who migrated to US as a child of 2 years has been active in USA with several youth activities and Indicorp. She has served the people of Gujarat during earth quake. She has also motivated several US students to spend some years in sewa Projects of Bharat. Her father Ramesh Shah is the national secretary of Ekal Vidyalay Foundation of America, her mother is vice-president of Overseas Friends of BJP and her uncle Diesh Shah is a HSS Vibhag karyavah in Houston. She won the Person of the year award for her youth activities. Her upbringing in a sangh family has richly contributed to her success in life and many spheres.
Other Exemplary Overseas Swayamsewaks
US Sanghachalak Dr Ved Prakash Nanda is a among the who is who in USA. His views are sought by media on several national and international issues. Many of his past students have been ministers. Most notable among them has been Secretary of State zMs. Condoleezza Rice. His past students have collected money and have established two chairs in Denver University in his name. Even in US universities this is a rare event for a living legend.
Dr. Bhishma Agnihotri was our ambassador at large in the early 2000s. Earlier he was Sanghachalak of Hindu Swayamsewak Sangh of USA. In US history, Dr Bhishma ji has been the youngest vice chancellor and hence the state of Louisiana honored him by declaring one day holiday as Bhishma Agnihotri day. He is also the receipient of an International Peace award from the hands of the President of Israel in the presence of the President of USA.
For 20 long years, Dr. Shiva Subramania was the Main Coordinator or Joint Coordinator of all Space Programs of USA ad for his contributions he has received the highest award from US government. He is an active swayamsewak since his childhood days.
Hasmukh Shah of Bradford, UK works for Ekal Vidyalay. He also endeavors tirelessly for the welfare of the local Indians and Englishmen. In honor of his services, Queen Elizabeth had invited him for a special dinner program.
Vinod Kumar is the President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad of New Zealand. He runs the largest hardware shop in the whole of New Zealand.
Sri Arulananthan is a well known philanthropist in Sri Lanka. The world famous Kadir Kamam temple is run by Vishwa Hindu Parishad of Sri Lanka thanks to the active support of Sri Arulananthan ji. His contribution for the maintenance and running of this temple is enormous. He has been duly awarded by the Sri Lankan government.
Smt. Dr. Usha Ramakishun Jeeta is active with Hindu Sevika Samiti of Mauritius. When Mauritius government selected her as the ambassador to USA, she attended functions in White House and United Nations Head Quarters in New York clad in Bharateeya sarees, a very very rare scenario.
Vishwa Vibhag Saha Sanyojak Dr. Yashhwant Pathak has been able to forge unity among Aborigines and Pre Christian Pagans of the world, thus restoring in them a sense of pride and purpose.
The list is just a sample one. Many of our swayamsewaks and active karyakartas are heads of departments in many universities, running workshops on Ayurveda, Vedic Mathematics, Hindu concepts in Management, Ecology etc.
There is no dearth of creativity, courage and leadership in our swayamsewaks both in Bharat and overseas. They are the harbingers of change, Cultural Revolution, and development, dispelling darkness at dazzling speed and signaling death-knell to the evil designs of deceptive pseudo secular intellectuals.
01. American Presidents on Christianity. 1
02. World Scholars on Christianity. 3
03. Christianity and India. 7
04. Immoral Popes. 11
05. Christian & Muslim Cosmology (Theory of Creation) 11
06. Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian. 16
07. Hatred Passages from Bible. 18
08. Hatred Passages from Qoran. 19
09. Quotes on Islam.. 21
01. American Presidents on Christianity
President George Washington – 1st President
Father of the Nation
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion." (Treaty Of Tripoli, 1796)
President John Adams – 2nd President
"Where do we find a precept in the Bible for Creeds, Confessions, Doctrines and Oaths, and whole carloads of other trumpery that we find religion encumbered with in these days?"
Thomas Jefferson – 3rd President (1801 – 09) & Author of Declaration of Independence (1762 – 1826)
“History I believe furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose.”
2. "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."
3. "I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature."
4. “Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man”
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a Virgin, will be classified with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter“
"The incomprehensible jargon of Trinitarian arithmetic, that three are one and one is three“
7. "I consider the book of Revelation, the ravings of a maniac”
"The gospel history of Jesus consists of fabrications, superstitions and fanaticism“
9. "Due to Christianity, millions of innocent men, women and children have been burnt alive as witches“
Thomas Jefferson (American 3rd US President (1801-09). Author of the Declaration of Independence. 1762-1826)
James Madison -4th President (1809 – 1817)
Father of Constitution (March 16, 1751 – June 28, 1836)
“During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution.”
"In no instance have . . . the churches been guardians of the liberties of the people. Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."
The Madisons by Virginia Moore, P. 43 (1979, McGraw-Hill Co. New York, NY) quoting a letter by JM to William Bradford April 1, 1774, and James Madison, A Biography in his Own Words, edited by Joseph Gardner, p. 93, (1974, Newsweek, New York, NY) Quoting Memorial and Remonstrance against Religious Assessments by JM, June 1785.
President Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President (1861-65), who brought about the emancipation of the slaves. 1809-1865)
"My earlier views at the unsoundness of the Christian scheme of salvation and the human origin of the scriptures, have become clearer and stronger with advancing years and I see no reason for thinking I shall ever change them"
“The Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my profession.”
William Howard Taft – 27th President
"I do not believe in the divinity of Christ and there are many other of the postulates of the orthodox creed to which I cannot subscribe.“
Barack Hussain Obama – 44th President
I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell.
I can't imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity.
That's just not part of my religious makeup.
02. World Scholars on Christianity
George Bernard Shaw Quotations (1856 – 1950) Nobel Prize 1925, Oscar 1938
1. "The bible is a false book, that must be burned and buried"……......................................................
2. "The bible is full of fairy tales and anyone who believes in the bible is unfit to be a parent or vote"..............................................................
3. "Jehovah is no God, but a barbarous tribal idol"……………..........................................
Bertrand Russel (1872 – 1970) UK Nobel Prize 1950 (Literature)
1. "The clergy objected to giving pain killers to women during child birth, lest she escape pain ordered on Eve".........................................................
2. "Historically it is very doubtful that Jesus existed at all".........................................................
3. "The church opposed the abolition of slavery“.......................................................
Charles Dickens (1812 – 1870) UK"Missionaries are perfect nuisances and leave every place worse than they found it"………………………………..............................………………………………......
H.G.Wells (1866 – 1946) UK"You can trust a devout catholic, less than a Nazi spy"..............................................................................………………………………......
"The most evil thing in the world today is the Roman Catholic Church"
Robert Ingersoll (1833 – 1899) USAThe real oppressor of the people is the Bible
Nietzsche (1844 – 1900) German"I call Christianity the one Great Curse”
Voltaire (1694 – 1778) French "Christianity is the most absurd and bloodthirsty religion"
Leo Tolstoy Russian
"What can be more absurd than that the mother of God was both a virgin and a mother".................................................................
"Really no religion has preached things so evidently incompatible with contemporary knowledge or so immoral as the doctrines preached by Church Christianity"
"What is it the Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith?"............................................................................................
"Among the detestable villains, that in any period of the world have disgraced the world of man, it is impossible to find a greater than Moses, if this account be true. Here is an order to butcher boys, to massacre the mothers and debauch the daughters"…………………………...................................................
"The Bible is the word of the Demon, not the word of God"
"Their naked privacies were probed to make sure they had the hymen intact, After this humiliation, they were sold into slavery"...............................................................
"Social work is the bait, but it is salvation that is the hook that lands the fish"........................................................
Charles Duryea Smith
"The Christians attempted to spread some of history's most non-violent teachings by force and violence Thus there were religious wars of unprecedented violence, history bending crusades of blood-shed, and the crushing cruelty of the inquisition, all in the name of the Carpenter from Nazareth".............................................
"The doctrine of the Virgin Birth brands every natural mother as impure“
"If we examine the Bible- both Old and New Testaments- we find that the Bible God is more a sadistic monster than a god of love. If he were to appear on earth as a human being, he would most likely be incarcerated in a mental hospital as a dangerous psychopath“
Matilda Joslyn Gage
"In 1854, an objector to women's rights cried out: First prove women have a soul, both Church and State deny it"..........................................................................................
"The sale of daughters was practised in England for seven hundred years after the introduction of Christianity"…………………….......................................................
"Burn all witches".....................................................
"Denying existence of witchcraft is denying the Bible"
Jomo Kenyatta, Father of the Nation, Kenya
"When the missionaries came, they had the Bible and we had the land (Africa). They said, 'Let us pray'. We closed our eyes. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible!"
03. Christianity and India
Colonel James Todd
"It is fortunate for Christians that Hindus have forgotten Portuguese atrocities in Goa and Gujurat"........................................................
'Goa is sadly famous for its INQUISITION, which is contrary to humanity as much as to commerce. The Portuguese monks deluded us into believing that the Indian populace was worshipping the Devil, while it is THEY (The Portuguese) who served him'.
It is Europe’s fortune that the Indians have forgotten this crime on them.
"It was the boast of the Hooghly Portuguese that they made more Christians in a year by forcible conversion than all the missionaries in the east in ten years"..................................................
Saint Francis Xavier (1506 – 1552) Spain - France "I destroyed hundreds of Hindu temples”
J.C.Baretto Miranda (Goa Inquisition)
"Every word of theirs was a sentence of death, and at their slightest nod, were moved to terror, the vast populations spread over the Asiatic regions whose lives fluctuated in their hands, and who, on the most frivolous pretext, could be clapped for all time in the deepest dungeon, or strangled or offered as food to the pyre"
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, Former President of India
“The intolerance of narrow monotheism is written in letters of blood across the history of man from the time when the first tribes of Israel burst into the land of Canaan. The worshippers of the one Jealous God are egged on to aggressive wars against people of alien cults. They invoke Divine Sanctions for the cruelties inflicted on the conquered.
The spirit of old Israel is inherited by Christianity and Islam
Wars of Religion which are the outcome of fanaticism that prompts and justifies extermination of aliens of different creeds are practically unknown in Hindu India.”
Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation)
“This proselytization will mean no peace in the world.
ALL PROSELYTIZING Conversions are harmful to India.
IF I HAD THE POWER AND COULD LEGISLATE I SHOULD CERTAINLY STOP.
It was impossible for me to believe that I could go to heaven or attain salvation only by becoming a Christian. When I frankly said so to some
of the good Christian friends, they were shocked. But there was no help for it.
I developed a sort of dislike for it (Christianity). And for a reason. In those days Christian missionaries used to stand in a corner near the high school and hold forth, pouring abuse on Hindus and their gods. I could not endure this. I must have stood there to hear them once only, but that was enough to dissuade me from repeating the experiment.
Mr. Baker upholds the excellence of Christianity from various points of view, and contends that it is impossible to find eternal peace, unless one accepts Jesus as the only son of God and the Saviour of mankind.
Mr. Coats wanted to convince me that, no matter whether there was some truth in other religions, salvation was impossible for me unless I accepted Christianity which represented the truth, and that my sins would not be washed away except by the intercession of Jesus, and that all good works were useless.
'If this be the Christianity acknowledged by all Christians, I cannot accept it. I do not seek redemption from the consequences of my sin. I seek to be redeemed from sin itself, or rather from the very thought of sin. Until I have attained that end, I shall be content to be restless.' To which the Plymouth Brother rejoined: I assure you, your attempt is fruitless. Think again over what I have said.'
The ancient Jews regarded themselves as the chosen people of God, to the exclusion of all others, with the result that their descendants were visited with a strange and even unjust retribution.
"Change of religion is Change of nationality"..........................................................................................
“Conversion is not one Hindu less, but One enemy more".........................................................................................
Jawahar Lal Nehru
"The church burnt millions of women as witches"
“Conversions are to blame for some of the religious violence that erupts in the country. Conversions lead to animosity among religious groups. They also lead to retaliation by re-conversion. As a result, communal rioting, arson and looting follow. Induced conversions are a grave threat to national and world peace and harmony.” -- R. Venkataraman (Former President of India)
“Conversion is an act of violence: Aggressive religions have no God-given right to destroy ancient faiths and cultures.”
-- Swami Dayananda Saraswati (Head of Arsha Vidya Gurukul)
“Well-organized religious conversion can be a potential bomb TO EXPLODE CULTURAL VALUES, DISTURB POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS AND TORPEDO NATIONAL LOYALTIES.”
-- Laura Kelly (Author of “Conversions in India a Geopolitical time bomb”)
“Attempts at conversion should be considered a mortal assault on local cultures and should be totally banned. Conversions are forbidden by law in China. Here we take a lenient view of conversion and Christian bodies have been taking advantage of the Hindu sense of tolerance.”
-- M. V. Kamath (Renowned Journalist and Author)
Religious leaders from around the world call organized conversion a form of cultural imperialism and describe it as an aggressive act against indigenous cultures:
-- First World Congress for the Preservation of Religious Diversity
Yogi Aurobindo,- on Islamic Rowdism, September 4 1906, Bande Mataram.
“The idea that by encouraging Mahomedan rowdyism, the present agitation may be put down, is preposterous; and those who cherish this notion forget that the bully is neither the strongest nor the bravest of men; and that because the self-restraint of the Hindu, miscalled cowardice, has been a prominent feature of his national character, he is absolutely incapable of striking straight and striking hard when any sacred situation demands this."
04. Immoral Popes
Popes who fathered Children after the Celibacy Law was passed in 1139 AD.
Pope Innocent III He was pope from 1484 to 1492 AD. He had several children.
Pope Alexander VI
He was pope from 1492 to 1503. He followed Pope Innoceent III.
He was worldly, ambitious and corrupt and fathered many children. 2 of his grand children were Cardinals.
Pope Julius II
He was pope from 1503 to 1513 AD. He followed Pope Alexander VI. He fathered 3 daughters.
Pope Paul III
He was pope from 1534 to 1549 AD. He had 1 daughter and 3 sons.
Pope Pius IV
He was pope from 1559 to 1565 AD. He had 3 sons.
Pope Gregory XIII
He was pope from 1572 to 1585. He had one son.
POPES WHO FATHERED CHILDREN
AFTER THE CELIBACY LAW OF 1139
YEAR OF PAPACY
1484 - 1492
Alexander VI – corrupt, worldly & Ambitious
1492 - 1503
2 grandchildren were Cardinals.
Julius – II
1503 - 1513
1534 - 1549
One daughter, three sons.
1559 - 1565
1572 - 1585
Kelly, J. N. D. The Oxford Dictionary of Popes. Oxford Press. 1986.
H.C. Lea. History of Sacerdotal Celibacy in the Christian Church. 1957.
E. Schillebeeckx. The Church with a Human Face. Crossroad, 1985.
U. Ranke-Heinemann. Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven. Doubleday, 1990.
A. L. Barstow. Married Priests and the Reforming Papacy. The Edward Mellen Press, 1982.
05. Christian & Muslim Cosmology (Theory of Creation)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that [it was] good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry [land] appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry [land] Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that [it was] good.
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, [and] herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed [was] in itself, after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.
13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: [he made] the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that [it was] good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have given] every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
[The Muslims say hat the day of rest of God was a Friday, the Jews Saturday and the Christians believe it was a Sunday.]
4 These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and [there was] not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first [is] Pison: that [is] it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where [there is] gold;
12 And the gold of that land [is] good: there [is] bdellium and the onyx stone.
13 And the name of the second river [is] Gihon: the same [is] it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
14 And the name of the third river [is] Hiddekel: that [is] it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river [is] Euphrates.
15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
18 And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought [them] unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that [was] the name thereof.
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This [is] now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest [to be] with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What [is] this [that] thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed [is] the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat [of] it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou [art], and unto dust shalt thou return.
20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
06. Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.
7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!
6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.
5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.
4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."
3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.
2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.
1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.
07. Hatred Passages from Bible
Taken from King James Bible
And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that [will be] a snare unto thee.
Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
[They shall be] burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust. The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling [also] with the man of gray hairs.
DEUTERONOMY 32. 24-25
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
And a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household.
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
He that is not with me is against me;
08. Hatred Passages from Qoran
YUSUFALI: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.
PICKTHAL: And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.
SHAKIR: And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
PICKTHAL: Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
SHAKIR: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
YUSUFALI: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
PICKTHAL: I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.
SHAKIR: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
YUSUFALI: Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters), until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the Fire. But Allah beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His praise.
PICKTHAL: Wed not idolatresses till they believe; for lo! a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress though she please you; and give not your daughters in marriage to idolaters till they believe, for lo! a believing slave is better than an idolater though he please you. These invite unto the Fire, and Allah inviteth unto the Garden, and unto forgiveness by His grace, and expoundeth His revelations to mankind that haply they may remember.
SHAKIR: And do not marry the idolatresses until they believe, and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress woman, even though she should please you; and do not give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing servant is better than an idolater, even though he should please you; these invite to the fire, and Allah invites to the garden and to forgiveness by His will, and makes clear His communications to men, that they may be mindful.
YUSUFALI: (Abraham) said, "Do ye then worship, besides Allah, things that can neither be of any good to you nor do you harm?
PICKTHAL: He said: Worship ye then instead of Allah that which cannot profit you at all, nor harm you?
SHAKIR: He said: What! do you then serve besides Allah what brings you not any benefit at all, nor does it harm you?
YUSUFALI: "Fie upon you, and upon the things that ye worship besides Allah! Have ye no sense?"..
PICKTHAL: Fie on you and all that ye worship instead of Allah! Have ye then no sense?
SHAKIR: Fie on you and on what you serve besides Allah; what! do you not then understand?
YUSUFALI: Verily ye, (unbelievers), and the (false) gods that ye worship besides Allah, are (but) fuel for Hell! to it will ye (surely) come!
PICKTHAL: Lo! ye (idolaters) and that which ye worship beside Allah are fuel of hell. Thereunto ye will come.
SHAKIR: Surely you and what you worship besides Allah are the firewood of hell; to it you shall come.
YUSUFALI: If these had been gods, they would not have got there! but each one will abide therein.
PICKTHAL: If these had been gods they would not have come thither, but all will abide therein.
SHAKIR: Had these been gods, they would not have come to it and all shall abide therein.
09. Quotes on Islam
Winstone Chuchill on Islam
Two times British Prime Minister (1940-1945 & 1951-1955) and winner of Nobel Prize in literature in (1953), Sir Winston Churchill said, “How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet (Mohammed) rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child , a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.”
V.S.Naipaul on Islam
“Islam is in its origin an Arab religion. Everyone not an Arab who is a Muslim is a convert. Islam is not simply a matter of conscience or private belief. It makes imperial demands. A convert’s world – view alters. His Holy places are in Arab lands; his sacred language is Arabic. His idea of history alters. He rejects his own; he becomes, whether he likes it or not, a part of the Arab story. The convert has to turn away from everything that is his. The disturbance for societies is immense, and even after a thousand years can remain unresolved; the turning away has to be done again and again. People (Muslims) develop fantasies about who and what they are; and in the Islam of converted countries there is an element of neurosis and nihilism. These countries can be easily set on the boil”. [In the prologue of ‘Beyond Belief—Islamic Excursion Among the Converted People,’ by Sir V.S.Naipaul, Little Brown & Co, London, 1998, p-1].
Water is very essential for the survival of mankind. Hence ancient civilizations sprang on the banks of big rivers. But these ancient civilizations also describe great floods.
There are over 500 Flood legends worldwide. Ancient civilizations such as Bharat (India), America, Babylonia, China, Hawaii, Peru, Polynesia, Russia, Scandinavia, Sumatra and Wales) all have their own versions of a giant floods. Strangely many of these flood tales have several things in common indicating a common source in the remote past.
Common Features in Flood Tales
1. the warning of the coming flood,
2. the construction of a boat in advance,
3. the storage of animals,
4. the inclusion of family, and
5. the release of birds to determine if the water level had subsided.
The overwhelming consistency among flood legends found in distant parts of the globe indicates they were derived from the same origin but oral transcription has changed the details through time.
Vedic India influenced Mitraism of ancient Persia which influenced Sumerian, Babylonian and Egyptian civilizations. They in turn influenced Biblical and Islamic versions. Many Indonesian tales and myths also have an Indian origin. The influence of Ramayan on Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam through the ages is truly amazing.
Hindu Matsya - The Fish Avtar of Lord Vishnu
The earliest extant of flood myth is contained in the ancient Indian group of scriptures called the Puranas. According to Matsya Puran, king Manu was washing his hands in a river when a little fish swam into his hands and begged him to save it. He put it in a jar, which it soon outgrew; he successively moved it to a tank, a river and then the ocean. The fish then warned him that a Great Flood would occur in a week that would destroy all life. Manu therefore built a boat which the fish towed to a mountaintop when the flood came, and thus he survived along with some "seeds of life" to re-establish life on earth.
Sumerian (Eridu Genesis)
The fragmentary Sumerian Eridu Genesis, datable by its script to the 17th century BC.
The story tells how the god Enki warns Ziusudra (meaning "he saw life," in reference to the gift of immortality given him by the gods), of the gods' decision to destroy mankind in a flood—the passage describing why the gods have decided this is lost. Enki instructs Ziusudra (also known as Atrahasis) to build a large boat—the text describing the instructions is also lost. After which he is left to repopulate the earth, as in many other flood myths.
After a flood of seven days, Zi-ud-sura makes appropriate sacrifices and prostrations to An (sky-god) and Enlil (chief of the gods), and is given eternal life in Dilmun (the Sumerian Eden) by An and Enlil.
Babylonian (Epic of Gilgamesh)
In the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh, toward the end of the He who saw the deep version by Sin-liqe-unninni, there are references to the great flood (tablet 11). This was a late addition to the Gilgamesh cycle, largely paraphrased or copied verbatim from the Epic of Atrahasis (see above).
The hero Gilgamesh, seeking immortality, searches out Utnapishtim in Dilmun, a kind of paradise on earth. Utnapishtim tells how Ea (equivalent of the Sumerian Enki) warned him of the gods' plan to destroy all life through a great flood and instructed him to build a vessel in which he could save his family, his friends, and his wealth and cattle. After the Deluge the gods repented their action and made Gilgamesh immortal.
Jewish / Christian Myth taken from Babylonian Myth
Jewish / Christian deluge myth is contained in the Book of Genesis (Genesis 6–9).
God selects Noah, and commands him to build an ark to save Noah, his family, and the earth's animals and birds from the deluge. After Noah builds the ark, "all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened". Rain falls for 40 days, the water rises 150 days, and all the high mountains are covered. The ark rests on the mountains, the water recedes for 150 days, until the waters are gone and Noah opens up the ark. Noah and the animals leave the ark, Noah offers a sacrifice to God, and God places a rainbow in the clouds as a sign that he will never again destroy the Earth by water.
Islamic Myth taken from Jew Christian Myth
The Quran, written in the 7th century AD, tells a similar story to the Judeo-Christian Genesis flood story, the major differences being only Noah and his wife and few believers from the laity enter the arc. The Quranic flood is local to punish only the people of Noah who worshipped Idols. In the Islamic version, Allah sends the Flood to punish those who refuse to listen to Noah's preaching of the oneness of Allah. The Quranic ark comes to rest on Mount Judi, traditionally identified with a mountain near Mosul in modern Iraq;
Take the seed of all creatures aboard the ship
Gen. 6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh you shall bring.
I boarded the ship and closed the door.
Gen. 7:1 Come into the ArkGen. 7:16 The Lord shut him in.
I sent out a dove . . . The dove went, then came back, no resting-place appeared for it, so it returned.
Gen. 8:8 He sent out a dove...But the dove found no resting-place . . . and she returned.
Then I sent out a raven. It saw the waters receding, it ate, it flew about to and fro, it did not return.
Gen. 8:7 He sent out a raven, which kept going to and fro until the waters had dried up from the Earth.
I made a libation on the peak of the mountain.
Gen. 8:20 Then Noah built an altar to the Lord (on the mountain) and offered burnt offerings.
In Batak traditions, the earth rests on a giant snake, Naga-Padoha. One day, the snake tired of its burden and shook the Earth off into the sea. However, the God Batara-Guru saved his daughter by sending a mountain into the sea, and the entire human race descended from her. The Earth was later placed back onto the head of the snake.